The LED Light Strip System concept light® replaces the classic T5 and T8 Light Strip Systems. Depending on the duty cycle, significant savings in electricity costs can be achieved compared with conventional lighting. The service life is particularly long with up to 150,000 operating hours. Our tenants receive a lighting guarantee for the entire rental period. The LED Light Strip System is ideally suited even for demanding areas of application.
Advantages and features at a glance
- Made in Germany
- Up to 150,000 operating hours
- Versatile use in heights up to 10 metres
- Retrofitting and combination of LED continuous row systems possible
- Durable and low-maintenance product made of aluminium and polycarbonate
- Cold and heat resistant from -35 °C to +50 °C
- Flicker-free, homogeneous radiance
- Instant brightness without preheating
- Lighting guarantee during the entire rental period
Possible applications of the LED continuous-row lighting system
Our LED continuous-row lighting system can be used flexibly. The slim fit can also be installed quickly and easily in confined spaces. The illumination is homogeneous, flicker-free and requires no warm-up phase. The LED continuous-row lighting system exists at temperatures from -35 °C to +50 °C. This is why our continuous-row lighting system is also suitable for very challenging applications such as in cold stores and industrial and sports halls. The LED technology convinces with high energy efficiency. With the LED strip light you can save considerable costs compared to conventional light sources.
Replacing conventional Light Strip Systems with LED Light Strip Systems – Example calculation
- Electricity price: 18 ct/kWh
- Old light sources: 200 pieces light rail module T8 II-flame (150 cm, 2 x 58 W CCG)
- can be replaced by 200 pieces LED-light strip concept light® 58 Watt, 5.000 K
- Run time: 20 hours per day, 6 days per week
By retrofitting our LED Light Strip System concept light® with 58 watts per luminaire, over 92,000 kWh and thus more than 16,000 euros can be saved per year. Further cost savings result in the areas of installation, maintenance and care. On request, the LED Light Strip System can be installed quickly and easily by our partners, all certified electrical specialists. Maintenance is minimal and cleaning is very easy.
Pleasant lighting conditions
Our LED Light Strip System concept light® has different power levels. The full brightness is set immediately after switching on. Therefore a warm-up phase is not necessary. The LED Light Strip System produces pleasantly homogeneous lighting conditions with uniform illumination and is ideal for illuminating factory and work surfaces.
Rent an LED Light System without Investment
Replace your old lighting system with our efficient LED industrial lights. We are your one-stop partner for industrial lighting. Are you convinced of the advantages of our LED Light Strip System? Do not hesitate and contact us.